I am a marketing manager for a successful chain of retail health food stores in Edmonton, Alberta and eCommerce marketing manager for Optimum Naturals Inc.
With close management, sales and design team collaboration, I establish, monitor and analyze our predetermined sales and marketing objectives and outcomes for all in-store and online marketing activities.
I also selectively do consulting work, primarily for campaigns and eCommerce strategy.
I specialize in both traditional outbound marketing methods like print advertising as well as current inbound marketing (web strategies) like blogging, e-mail, Facebook, Google Adwords, Google Display, Google Shopping, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
– Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) Marketing and Public Relations Diploma
– Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
– 9 years of senior marketing management
– Attended Hubspot’s Inbound 2014 online marketing conference in Boston
– 6 years of business to business sales in consumer goods products
– Oversee and manage an in-house marketing design team and a retail sales team of 60+ retail salespeople
– SMART goal setting – specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely
– Strategic marketing plan development
– Campaign planning and promotion
– Buyer persona development
– Website optimization & SEO
– Content creation for business blogging and other social mediums
– Social media including – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+ Pinterest and Instagram
– E-commerce strategy, site development, marketing and metrics
– Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Analytics, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
– Facebook marketing – Audiences & Look a like Audiences
– Evangelism marketing techniques
– Database management and segmentation
– E-mail marketing including segmented e-mail list marketing
– Landing page development, implementation and smart list development
– Lead capturing – e-mail & Twitter
– Lead intelligence
– Marketing analytics and testing
– Post sale customer “delight” strategies
Marketing Manager at Optimum Health Vitamins and Optimum Naturals Inc. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
– Establish and nurture mutually beneficial win-win vendor relationships
– Maintain ongoing vendor communication in order to plan, execute, and report effectiveness of monthly and yearly marketing campaigns
– Negotiate COOP advertising spend with vendors
– Set promotional pricing
– Manage a substantial size marketing budget
– Regularly review the company marketing spend and look for ways to strategically lower costs and improve efficiency while still hitting sales targets
– Manage website and other digital assets including our blog, Facebook and YouTube accounts
– Plan and execute paid online advertising campaigns on Google Search, Google Display, YouTube and Facebook
– Oversee television, radio and print advertising
– Oversee the production of monthly newsletters
– Oversee the production of in store POS materials including digital screen advertisements and signage
– Direct social media activities
– Monitor sales activities
– Report marketing and sales results
– Work with and report directly to the company CEO
If you are needing some marketing help, I am available for consultations.